Calcium is essential for life. It is in constant need but not in constant supply, and poor soil chemistry can lead to calcium lock-out. This results in stunted growth, weakened cell walls, and other nutrient imbalances that affect whole-plant health.
CalMag Fuel supplies a unique form of calcium that stays close to root hairs, remaining available for plant uptake and conditioning soil chemistry at the same time to boost microbial activity.
CalMag Fuel contains precursors for terpene biosynthesis pathways, and can help energize plants to increase overall yield and quality.
Source is everything and not all ingredients are the same. We take great pride in selecting only the highest quality inputs to make our CalMag Fuel, which translates to a denser nutrient profile with more biologically active compounds and fewer contaminants.
CalMag Fuel is a calcium and magnesium supplement, enriched with orange and stevia.
It is highly concentrated in a unique form of calcium that is 100% bioavailable to plants, and is free of nitrates, phosphates, sulfates, chlorides, carbonates, and animal products.
This is the most powerful calcium chelate available on the market. It contains an enormous amount of soluble carbon, which ignites plant growth by providing energy for primary and secondary metabolism.
CalMag Fuel is derived from calcium fulvate, calcium acetate, calcium citrate, and magnesium acetate.
The sweet orange (Citrus sinensis) tree has ancient roots in tropical regions of Asia. Today, hundreds of cultivars are grown around the world.
Sailors would plant sweet orange trees along trade routes because the fruit and peels are rich in vitamins, organic acids, and minerals that prevent scurvy.
Native to South American rainforests, the stevia plant (Stevia
rebaudiana) produces diterpene glycosides in its leaves that are hundreds
of times sweeter than sugar.
The historical use of this plant as a sweetener in foods and
beverages goes back thousands of years with the Guarani people of Paraguay.
• Always start with clean, filtered water. RO filtered water is not necessary.
• Avoid mixing A&B in concentrate. For injection systems, a mixing chamber between pump heads is recommended.
• Take your time mixing between products. You can add things together too fast; it’s harder to add them together too slow.
• Wash your measuring cups between products! Or, better yet, get a measuring cup for each one that way you can eliminate cross-contamination altogether.
• Once you have added the correct amount of each product into your mix tank, mix well to homogenize the solution, however, do not use bubblers or aerate the solution.
• If using an feedwater injection system, like a dosatron, regular cleaning of feed lines is recommended. Everything in our products is water soluble, so periodic water-only cycles will clean your lines. After every watering, you can also run just enough plane water to fill your lines and flush out any feedwater solution.
• Clean pumps out with plane water after every use or water with a small amount of peroxide.
Our products have excellent synergy with each other when used as foliar sprays. Try the following combinations out and let us know what you think!
Our customers & friends try all sorts of combinations with great results. We’ve seen a lot of things work out very well once people get familiar with the products and learn how to use them as tools that help them achieve the results they’re looking for.
• Do experiment with your own combinations to get the maximum synergy between all of the products, but do not use Primer A&B or Root Anchor as foliar sprays.
• Do use filtered, clean water.
• Do try to spray early in the mornings; but if you have to spray in the middle or end of day, you may not have to turn the lights off.
• Spray a small number of plants first to test their reaction out; most of our customers eventually spray their whole gardens once they get comfortable and trust that our products do not burn plants when sprayed with the lights on.