Most fertilizers are not fine-tuned for the crops they are applied on, which means plants have to work around the excess to find the scarce. Over a period of time, this results in salt accumulation in the soil and around root hairs, which can destroy plant and flower health.
Primer A&B are designed to be compatible with all grow mediums and mirror the nutritional needs of your crop throughout its lifespan, from veg to bloom.
When used in conjunction with the rest of our product line, Primer A&B deliver a precise combination of macro and micronutrients.
Our products are engineered to deliver precisely what plants need, when they need it. Our Primer A&B contains a balanced blend of NPK and micro-nutrients, delivering a consistent and reliable source of wholesome nutrition that builds soil health and integrity.
Primer A is the first half of our two-part base nutrient formulation.
It is a potassium-rich solution that is heavy in organic acids and high in bioavailable carbon. It helps plants maintain a vigorous state of growth in both vegetative and flowering stages because of its optimized nitrogen to potassium ratio.
Potassium is required in large amounts across the full lifespan of all plants. The organic acid forms of potassium in Primer A contain significant biological benefits, allowing growers to keep potassium levels high without feeding excessive nitrates during mid to late flowering.
Primer A is derived from: Fermented plant material (Juniperus communis, Lavandula angustifolia), potassium acetate, potassium citrate, potassium nitrate, and magnesium sulfate.
Primer B is the second half of our two-part base nutrient formulation.
It is a balanced blend of primary and secondary nutrients that is heavy in organic acids and high in bioavailable carbon. It combines soluble calcium and magnesium with phosphorus in a true solution that is 100% bioavailable for plants.
Our proprietary organic acid technology buffers out nutrient uptake chemistry so that plants can grow quickly and vigorously without nutrient burns, lock-out, and tie-up in the roots, across the entire pH range that is suitable for plant growth.
Primer B is derived from: Fermented plant material (Juniperus communis, Lavandula angustifolia), calcium acetate, magnesium acetate, calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate, potassium hydroxide, and phosphoric acid.
Juniper trees (Juniperus communis) are very well suited to grow almost everywhere in the world, having one of the largest geographical ranges of any land plant.
The seed cones, or “berries,” are rich in monoterpenes, organic acids, and fermentable sugars that have been used as food and medicine for thousands of years.
True lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is a hardy Mediterranean shrub, cultivated around the world and prized for its highly aromatic and complex terpene profiles.
These terpenes – linalool, eucalyptol, and camphor among others – have been used as medicine for over 2,000 years. They are produced in the stalks, stems, leaves and flowering buds.
• Always start with clean, filtered water. RO filtered water is not necessary.
• Avoid mixing A&B in concentrate. For injection systems, a mixing chamber between pump heads is recommended.
• Take your time mixing between products. You can add things together too fast; it’s harder to add them together too slow.
• Wash your measuring cups between products! Or, better yet, get a measuring cup for each one that way you can eliminate cross-contamination altogether.
• Once you have added the correct amount of each product into your mix tank, mix well to homogenize the solution, however, do not use bubblers or aerate the solution.
• If using an feedwater injection system, like a dosatron, regular cleaning of feed lines is recommended. Everything in our products is water soluble, so periodic water-only cycles will clean your lines. After every watering, you can also run just enough plane water to fill your lines and flush out any feedwater solution.
• Clean pumps out with plane water after every use or water with a small amount of peroxide.