Most “PK boosts” are phosphorus and potassium supplements that overload the soil with salts that slow down flower growth and decrease water uptake capacity. This has a major impact on the overall yield and final quality.
Peak Bloom delivers a stable and bioavailable blend of phosphorus and potassium that resist tie-up in the soil, providing consistent nutrition for heavy, dense flower growth.
Peak Bloom can help increase flower growth and density by enhancing water uptake and nutrient metabolism pathways in flowering plants.
We work with natural ingredients that benefit plant health and growth. Peak Bloom is made with plants that are rich in prebiotic sugars, minerals, amino, and organic acids, all of which help feed fast-growing and high-yielding plants.
Peak Bloom is our phosphorus and potassium supplement.
It contains a proprietary carbohydrate blend that allows it to supply large amounts of phosphorus without any pH adjustment. Even when used at extremely high rates, Peak Bloom resists tie up to remain available for plant uptake.
Peak Bloom is 100% nitrate-free, and formulated with organic acid complexes that drive phosphorylation pathways in plants, helping to increase flower growth and weight by improving sugar production and water metabolism.
Peak Bloom is derived from: Fermented plant material (Cynara scolymus, Moringa oleifera), potassium acetate, potassium citrate, potassium sulfate, potassium hydroxide, and phosphoric acid.
Originally from the Mediterranean region, the flowering buds of the globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) have been an important food crop around the world for thousands of years.
The edible heads are particularly rich in a unique type of fructooligosaccharide that is one of the most potent prebiotic compounds in nature.
Almost the entire moringa tree (Moringa oleifera) is highly nutritious and has been a staple food source in Southern Asia for thousands of years.
The leaves are rich in vitamins, minerals, and organic acids that are currently being investigated for their abilities to improve plant health and resistance to abiotic stress.
• Always start with clean, filtered water. RO filtered water is not necessary.
• Avoid mixing A&B in concentrate. For injection systems, a mixing chamber between pump heads is recommended.
• Take your time mixing between products. You can add things together too fast; it’s harder to add them together too slow.
• Wash your measuring cups between products! Or, better yet, get a measuring cup for each one that way you can eliminate cross-contamination altogether.
• Once you have added the correct amount of each product into your mix tank, mix well to homogenize the solution, however, do not use bubblers or aerate the solution.
• If using an feedwater injection system, like a dosatron, regular cleaning of feed lines is recommended. Everything in our products is water soluble, so periodic water-only cycles will clean your lines. After every watering, you can also run just enough plane water to fill your lines and flush out any feedwater solution.
• Clean pumps out with plane water after every use or water with a small amount of peroxide.
Our products have excellent synergy with each other when used as foliar sprays. Try the following combinations out and let us know what you think!
Our customers & friends try all sorts of combinations with great results. We’ve seen a lot of things work out very well once people get familiar with the products and learn how to use them as tools that help them achieve the results they’re looking for.
• Do experiment with your own combinations to get the maximum synergy between all of the products, but do not use Primer A&B or Root Anchor as foliar sprays.
• Do use filtered, clean water.
• Do try to spray early in the mornings; but if you have to spray in the middle or end of day, you may not have to turn the lights off.
• Spray a small number of plants first to test their reaction out; most of our customers eventually spray their whole gardens once they get comfortable and trust that our products do not burn plants when sprayed with the lights on.