Potassium imbalances at the end of the flowering cycle can result in decreased water metabolism, reducing the overall quality and yield in the last weeks of the cycle.
Resin Bloom is an electrolytic formula that can act as a powerful signaling compound during the late stages of bloom to help increase flower density and terpene concentrations.
Resin Bloom has a low salt index and can be used during the flush period to help dislodge residual salts from root hairs.
We create carbon-based electrolytes that reduce harmful salt levels and help prevent nutrient accumulation in the soil. That’s part of why Resin Bloom can be safely used right up to harvest with no adverse impacts on plant health.
Resin Bloom is an electrolyte complex, enriched with ginkgo and jasmine.
It is 100% nitrate free and contains potassium only in organic acid forms that act as powerful signaling molecules which drive secondary metabolism in plants. This helps keep water metabolism at optimum levels in late-stage flowering plants.
Resin Bloom’s unique form of potassium boosts the uniformity of trichome development and acts on a molecular level by allowing plants to better express their natural terpene profiles.
Resin Bloom is derived from potassium fulvate, potassium citrate, and potassium acetate.
The ginkgo tree (Ginkgo biloba) is the oldest plant species on earth and the last remaining of its genus. It has been on this planet for more than 200 million years.
The fan-shaped leaves are full of unique compounds – ginkgolides, bilobalides, and other terpenes – that have been used as medicine for thousands of years.
The magnificent fragrance of true jasmine (Jasminum officinale) led to the discovery of a new group of compounds.
Known as jasmonates, these compounds help regulate a wide variety of developmental processes in plants, including responses to biotic and abiotic stressors.
• Always start with clean, filtered water. RO filtered water is not necessary.
• Avoid mixing A&B in concentrate. For injection systems, a mixing chamber between pump heads is recommended.
• Take your time mixing between products. You can add things together too fast; it’s harder to add them together too slow.
• Wash your measuring cups between products! Or, better yet, get a measuring cup for each one that way you can eliminate cross-contamination altogether.
• Once you have added the correct amount of each product into your mix tank, mix well to homogenize the solution, however, do not use bubblers or aerate the solution.
• If using an feedwater injection system, like a dosatron, regular cleaning of feed lines is recommended. Everything in our products is water soluble, so periodic water-only cycles will clean your lines. After every watering, you can also run just enough plane water to fill your lines and flush out any feedwater solution.
• Clean pumps out with plane water after every use or water with a small amount of peroxide.
Our products have excellent synergy with each other when used as foliar sprays. Try the following combinations out and let us know what you think!
Our customers & friends try all sorts of combinations with great results. We’ve seen a lot of things work out very well once people get familiar with the products and learn how to use them as tools that help them achieve the results they’re looking for.
• Do experiment with your own combinations to get the maximum synergy between all of the products, but do not use Primer A&B or Root Anchor as foliar sprays.
• Do use filtered, clean water.
• Do try to spray early in the mornings; but if you have to spray in the middle or end of day, you may not have to turn the lights off.
• Spray a small number of plants first to test their reaction out; most of our customers eventually spray their whole gardens once they get comfortable and trust that our products do not burn plants when sprayed with the lights on.